In recent years meal prep has become a huge thing in the fitness world and is almost becoming the norm amongst all of us.
Not only does it save us time cooking meals during the week, but it saves us alot of unnecessary calories too!
Here's our list of some essentials to help you save time as well as keeping you in shape and avoiding those bad foods:
- Chicken breasts
- Maggi so tender seasoned cooking sheets
- Rice (from cooker or microwaveable packet for convenience)
- Wrap chicken breasts in the cooking sheets and place in your george foreman grill. 5 chicken breasts will take approximately 20 mins.
- Rice of your choice from rice cooker
- Frozen veg/salad of your choice
- Throw each breast in a separate container with rice and frozen veg/salad
- Store in fridge overnight
- Heat up in the microwave for approximately 3 mins on your lunch break the next day and enjoy!