Frequently Asked Questions
Unique gym helping to keep safe
and how you can support us
Following government guidelines, we opened our doors on 25th of July 2020, and welcomed back our existing and new clients, we outline how we are keeping staff and clients safe.
- All classes and gym use must be pre-booked, no entry without prior booking
- When attending a class, stick to your area and do not wander
- Do not attend if you have symptoms or have been asked to isolate
- Use sanitiser on entry and throughout your class
- Always clean your area before and after use with the spray/wipes provided
- Arrive at gym ready and minimise time gathering in groups
- Respect your fellow members space
- Unless you live together, you must not partake in close contact training
- Please be prepared to queue to gain access, arrive on time
- Each class will have 15 minutes gap
- Continue rigorous cleaning procedures.
- If there is a COVID-19 case in the gym the operator will follow the PHE Guidance – COVID-19 –
Cleaning in non-healthcare settings while cleaning all areas of the gym.
- Staff will carry out regular cleaning of high-contact touch points throughout the gym.