Be Healthy, Have Fun!
Unique Kids Boxing Classes Chatham
Weekly boxing classes for kids that teach small children how to box in a fun, safe and friendly environment. They are a great outlet for your child’s energy levels and will improve their technique and fitness.
It’s not all about fitness with classes also teaching discipline, addressing the issues surrounding bullying and creating a positive attitude on the importance of health and fitness. Interested? Book your place today at one of our classes.
For beginners, there is no contact involved in sessions, making our gym a perfectly safe place to practice technique under the expert coaching of our trainers. Once you have a solid foundation to build on, you can then progress to light sparring.
For kids who are more advanced, we can challenge you in different ways and have plenty of experience when it comes to training fighters for competitions. Matt Simms’ CV speaks for itself.
Enjoy the ease of no membership or joining fees and choose from pay as you go or pay monthly options.
- Train like an athlete and learn about the importance of health and fitness
- High-quality classes that teach proper form when executing moves
- Physically and mentally demanding workouts that can improve concentration at school
- Meet other children and make new friends
- The chance to compete locally and travel to new places
- Stop staring at a screen and learn boxing as part of a tight knit group
- Rewarding classes that will raise your self-confidence & self-esteem
- Top mentors that help instill anger management, build focus and nurture discipline
- Leave the gang behind and start training to compete
Train with Unique kids boxing Medway Gym
At Unique boxing the classes are for all ages and both males and females are welcome. There are no membership or joining fees.
KIDS BOXING FAQ
Our kids boxing classes cost £7 per session.
Our kids classes range from 5-12 years old.
Monthly memberships are cheaper than adults at £35, which provides kids with unlimited access to boxing classes.