Increase Fitness, Tone Muscle Fast!
Unique Adult boxing Classes Chatham
Unleash your inner Rocky in one of our high intensity adult boxing classes for all abilities. Learn boxing footwork technique and new punching combinations, while increasing your cardiovascular fitness through a total body workout. You will leave our class understanding why professional boxers are some of the world’s fittest sportsmen. Jump into one of our weekly classes today!
For beginners, there is no contact involved in sessions, making our gym a perfectly safe place to practice technique under the expert coaching of our trainers. Once you have a solid foundation to build on, you can then progress to light sparring.
For people who are more advanced, we can challenge you in different ways and have plenty of experience when it comes to training fighters for competitions. Matt Simms’ CV speaks for itself.
Enjoy the ease of no membership or joining fees and choose from pay as you go or pay monthly options.
- Increase your fitness in a full body workout where you throw punch after punch
- Burn serious calories through high-intensity training that tests your body to the max
- Get your sweat on and reduce risk of high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes
- Punch with speed, accuracy and power
- Learn the “sweet science” of blocking, consistent head movements and footwork
- Practice punching moves on real people in a safe and controlled environment
- Tone up through fast punching movements that produce toned taut muscles
- Increase strength and power by punching against resistance
- Engage your core and leg muscles through the jab, hook, cross and uppercut
Train with Unique boxing Medway Gym
At Unique boxing the classes are for all ages and both males and females are welcome. There are no membership or joining fees.
adult boxing FAQ
Our adult classes range from 13 years old to any age above.
Our classes are very affordable at £7 per session.
We offer affordable monthly memberships at £45 for adults, which guarantees unlimited access to any available class, including boxing. We also offer great discounts for couples and families.
Please bring boxing gloves, a drinks bottle and towel which helps maintain our hygiene standards. But if you’re new to boxing or forgot something, you can buy a water bottle or rent boxing gloves from us.