In recent years meal prep has become a huge thing in the fitness world and is almost becoming the norm amongst all of us.
Not only does it save us time cooking meals during the week, but it saves us alot of unnecessary calories too!
Here’s our list of some essentials to help you save time as well as keeping you in shape and avoiding those bad foods:
This lean mean grilling machine does exactly what it says on the tin (or grill for that matter). Offered in different sizes that don’t necessarily break the bank, offers a double sided grill allowing you to cook your meats/fish in bulk.
This speaks for itself. Like rice? Want it perfect everytime? Want to cook great amounts in bulk? Here’s your answer!
Whats so flexible about a blender? Its whats inside that counts! There are endless smoothie recipes for any time of the day. Whether you fancy a fruit blast or a post workout shake, you’re bound to find a smoothie that suits your taste buds. Simply blend your chosen ingredients, empty into a bottle and take it away.
Great for storing your meals for the week Please note they might take up alot of room in the fridge!*quick recipe idea*
- Chicken breasts
- Maggi so tender seasoned cooking sheets
- Rice (from cooker or microwaveable packet for convenience)
- Wrap chicken breasts in the cooking sheets and place in your george foreman grill. 5 chicken breasts will take approximately 20 mins.
- Rice of your choice from rice cooker
- Frozen veg/salad of your choice
- Throw each breast in a separate container with rice and frozen veg/salad
- Store in fridge overnight
- Heat up in the microwave for approximately 3 mins on your lunch break the next day and enjoy!
A quick, easy and healthy lunch idea you can try tomorrow.If you liked the above ideas and recipe, don’t forget to share it with your friends!